Microsoft Office 365
Allowing you to work anywhere, anytime and on any device
Paying a monthly subscription entitles you to familiar tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) with enterprise class email, online conferencing, storage and file sharing.
An all-in-one solution that keeps itself up to date; Office 365 provides a dynamic set of secure, Cloud connected tools that will help your business to communicate and collaborate with ease. A full featured suite of Microsoft applications allowing you to work anywhere, anytime and on any device
Key information at a glance
Features for your team:
- Easy to use familiar Microsoft software
- Business-class email, shared Calendars, IM, web conferencing
- Always up to date – no need for updates or upgrade costs
- Access from anywhere on any device – PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet
- Store, sync, and share files that are securely backed up to the Cloud
- Simultaneously collaborate with multiple users
- Work together in real time without compromising security
- Add other Microsoft applications as needed
- Security – Access is password-protected and encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Updated protection – Automatic antivirus and spam-fighting updates
- Business Continuity – Continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities
- Email – 50GB email storage and send 25MB messages
- Storage – 1 TB of secure Cloud storage on OneDrive
- Monitoring – 24×7 monitoring
Subscription and Licensing
Subscription model means no upfront costs
1 year annual contract commitment
Monthly payments per user
Flexibility to mix and match services
Users can install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs
Interested in Office 365?
To book a meeting with an experienced IT specialist, call us on 01302 638 722.
Related Case Studies
Office 365, 24-7 Monitoring, Remote Back Ups
Network Infrastructure, CCTV, Office 365
Internet Connectivity, Office 365, Phone System
Contact us and we’ll advise on the best plan to suit your needs, alternatively please find more information at Office 365 plans for business.