Pay As You Go IT Support
Our pay as you go IT support service is for businesses or IT teams needing complementary IT support and those not wishing to commit to a monthly contract – simply pay for the service you need.
This is an ideal ad-hoc service for general one-off IT support issues, emergency support, consultation services, project work and for companies with an existing IT department that require additional resources.
Advantages of our Pay as You Go Service
Our Pay As You Go service differs from other providers of ad-hoc and emergency IT support and services:
- There’s no pre-purchase or block-booking required
- We’re 100% transparent, with up-front pricing charged at our standard hourly rate plus call-out fee
- We provide full communication and timely progress updates using our enterprise-class ticket management systems
Interested? Get in touch to find out more.
Where we can help
Emergencies or ad-hoc problems
We’re here when you need extra help or expertise right now, whether it’s an emergency that requires urgent remote support or a rapid onsite visit (such as a critical server failure) or just a one-off or intermittent issue that needs resolving.
Perhaps you need additional technical manpower for a project, or you want to outsource the whole thing – we can help.
Common scenarios where we can assist include cover for holidays, sickness or other absence while existing IT staff are on secondments or training, after new project rollouts to provide extra cover.
What we cover
The services we offer cover all of these technical areas and more:
- IT support from 1st line upwards – both remote (telephone and email) or we can be present on your premises – including “white-labelling” ourselves as your own in-house resource
- Project management and resources
- Servers – hosted and virtual
- Workstations – including hardware troubleshooting and software cover
- Remote monitoring and alert management
- Network and infrastructure, including communications and broadband, routing, switching, IP services, 3CX Phone systems, Windows AD directories